A FoodCult original recipe!
Squashes are wonderful. So simple, so delicious. Give them a try, won’t you, friend?
Stuffed Acorn Squash recipe:
- 1 Acorn Squash
- some butter
- Your choice brand Italian sausage
- Red/Yellow Onions (depending on what is available)
- Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut squash in half and empty out seeds.
- Put a teaspoon of butter in each half and bake for 45 minutes, open side facing up.
- Meanwhile, chop onions, slice mushrooms and sausages, mince garlic
- Heat up a pan, add minced garlic and oil, then saute the rest of the ingredients together
- When squash is done, put sauted mixture into the empty halves and enjoy!